Podcast 010: Benefits of Losing 5% of Your Body Weight
In this informative podcast interview, David Beard, Senior Exercise Physiologist, HFRC, explains:
- Why losing 5% of your body weight can make a big difference to your health. Especially for people who are overweight or who have diabetes
- The causes and risks of fatty liver and how you can reduce your visceral fat levels (visceral fat is fat stored in the abdominal cavity)
- The different compositions of body mass
- Common myths surrounding weight loss and why “calories in / calories out” is not the best approach
- Methods to achieve sustained weight loss
For more information, please contact email@example.com or phone 9386 9931.